Book Your Photography Session or
Purchase Lorna Hart Fine Art Photography Images
My goal is always to capture those special moments in your life whether it is a portrait, product or event. Photographic imagery is about storytelling and creating unique memories that will last a lifetime. Like any production, our photo session will be about building a great working relationship to create the best imagery for you.
For rates and availability, please contact me via email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Portrait sessions: It is important to me for all photo sessions to be easy and enjoyable which starts with great communication. I want to understand what you are looking for and also hope you allow me a little creative freedom to capture candid and lifestyle moments too! This collaboration will give me the opportunity to present you with a great selection of artful and meaningful images.
Baby Bumps: The best time to capture your beautiful pregnancy glow and that baby bump “pop” is between 30-35 weeks. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and at ease during the photo shoot.
Newborns & Children: Photographing babies is all about grabbing those precious moments as they change so quickly. I understand that newborns and children can have some trying moments, please know that parents are generally more worried about these moments than I am. I find conducting sessions in the comfort of your home works best as it allows convenience for feedings, soothing time and the comfort of familiarity for the little ones.
Headshots (Acting/Corporate): Actor’s headshots are generally shot on location to take advantage of great outdoor lighting. It also allows for action shots if needed. For corporate/business headshots, we can produce the typical image in a business setting or take a more creative approach to enhance the branding of your business such as a restaurateur, sports, etc.
Event sessions: Events can be busy and fast-moving. A pre-event discussion will allow me to understand your objectives on capturing the moments and people that are most important to your event. This allows me to capture your “wish-list” moments and lets you enjoy your event. I document all events and celebrations including engagement photos, weddings, reunions and corporate events.
Product sessions: Whether your product/subject is commercial, travel, design, architecture or food, my goal is to create images that will allow you to build and grow your business branding and marketing for a successful future.
Photo Sessions include:
- My experience and time up to 2.5 hours. Additional photo session time requires additional fees.
- Pre-session discussion and guidelines for session regarding location, wardrobe and props (if required).
- 30 fully edited digital images and three 8”x10” custom prints. You can order additional prints, custom retouching or extensive digital files separately.
- Expect to review your image gallery within appx. 3-5 weeks after the session (or sooner), based on my schedule.
- We are happy to offer additional services including special announcement cards, canvases and our specialty coffee table books.
- Please note that these are standard guidelines for booking with Lorna Hart Photography. We can always discuss other options as needed. Please know that photo sessions are a little like an adventure and that LIFE does happen, but we will make every effort to present you with the best product possible.
- We are located in the greater Los Angeles area. Bookings outside the So. California area (50 mile radius of L.A.) including domestic and global bookings will require additional fees which include transportation (air and ground) and lodging. Please note: Commercial shoots and weddings may require additional production fees.
- Photography Release
- Deposit of 50% is due when session is booked and balance is due on day of session. For emergencies only, a rescheduled session may be made within 30 days of your original booking date. However, all deposits are non-refundable for complete cancellations.
Hairstylist and Makeup Artists
Hairstylist and Make-up artists are available upon request. Our team of hairstylists and make-up artists are all professionals working in their perspective industries. They will be booked based on their fees and availability.
Purchasing Lorna Hart Photography Custom Prints
Purchasing commissioned prints is a very personal decision, much like my photographic work. It is impossible to include the thousands of photographs I have taken on a website. Please utilize the photo galleries as a sampling of my work in each category. If you like my style, then outline for me what you are looking for regarding size, design and usage and I can prepare a viewing selection appointment that fits your request.
Once an order is placed, you will receive an invoice including standard shipping and handling (based on size and materials). The invoice must be paid-in-full before your order will be printed. Please allow 4-6 weeks for printing and delivery.
NOTE: Please inquire about special orders including:
Signed and numbered matte to enhance your fine art print. These custom mattes will be priced based on supplier’s fees.
Special Edition prints (coming in the future) based on popular requests.